Check how your website looks in different Firefox versions
- Install several versions of Firefox in just one click
- Includes special add-ons for webmasters and developers
- Easy, straightforward installation
- It doesn't include versions before 2.0
Testing a website in different browser versions is a must for all web designers and developers. This is where Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection comes in handy.
Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection is a pack that includes several versions of the Mozilla Firefox browser, ranging from version 2.0 up to the most recent one, version 3.6. It also includes a bunch of developer-oriented add-ons and plug-ins, such as Firebug and Web Developer. Even so, I still missed having version 1.5!
Thanks to this varied set of tools in Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection, webmasters and developers can easily check the result of their work in different versions of Firefox and make the necessary changes to their design or code.
Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection is very easy to install. You can pick exactly the Firefox versions you're interested in, and then launch the same site in all of them at the same time.
With Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can check how your website looks in different versions of Firefox. Perfect for webmasters, developers and web designers!
- Updated Mozilla Firefox 220.127.116.11 Aurora Updated Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168 Nightly Updated Firebug from 1.10.1 to 1.10.2 Updated Flash Player from 11.3.300.268 to 11.3.300.270 Minor changes and improvements